Welcome to my Blog

VISUAL DEVELOPMENT ART DIRECTOR
Yahoo Messenger screen name - alpvfx@yahoo.com

ALP ALTINER

About Me

Los Angeles, California, United States

BLOG COUNTER

Sunday, August 26, 2007

MY NEXT GRAPHIC NOVEL COMING END OF 2008 WORLDWIDE

Finally finished my first graphic Novel project almost two years in the making " The Unknown " . With having established my self publishing company now BIONIC UNIT Media and Publishing, there is a lot more coming down the pipeline . . . the next project I already started working on is the second Graphic Novel called " The Other Side " a psychological action thriller. Also a few more will be announced very soon : ) Here is the wip website for my next project " The Other Side "
This Graphic Novel is going to contain some images related to the story, but not a full on art book like " The Unknown " project. I will fully paint this book, digital paintings of scenes, characters and environments. I am excited to put the synopsis up there soon, and share it with the rest of the world. I ma working on this non-stop right now, and hopefully it will be out right after 2008 Summer and again for sure at Amazon.com
You can already pre-order " " The Unknown " Graphic Novel and save a lot of money, especially considering this book being filled with over 150 pages of artwork.

Be back soon with more updates on the next two project I am developing and producing.

No comments: