Welcome to my Blog

VISUAL DEVELOPMENT ART DIRECTOR
Yahoo Messenger screen name - alpvfx@yahoo.com

ALP ALTINER

About Me

Los Angeles, California, United States

BLOG COUNTER

Friday, July 6, 2007

Digital Landscapes


It is really hard to make time for painting traditionally . . . . so I started experimenting with a lot of new brush making in photoshop, and started painting landscapes with that traditional oil look and feel . . . . I paint almost every day, and I will start sharing some of these here and on my website in this section

4 comments:

Mahesh Bhat said...

It does not look like a digital painting at all!

Good piece there, Alp.

-Vyoma
KalaaLog.com

VFX Workshops said...

Thanks Mahesh, glad you think so, I will be adding more work here soon . . . . took months of experimenting with custom burhses . . . I am still creating a few new one's I'll share more work next week

Sonny said...

would you be able to share the technique here?

VFX Workshops said...

Sonny, I have received a large amount of emails over the last year people asking for my brushes and techniques. I decided to offer a variety of techniques here as Workshops due to the demand and interest as well as emails

http://www.vfxworkshops.com